Looker Studio Custom Dashboards Services
Data is crucial for any business. But it’s useless unless it is organized.
Get an organized dashboard that will help you in decision-making and predicting future trends.
What is Google Looker Studio?
Looker Studio, formerly Google Data Studio, is an invaluable tool for marketers. Transforming real-time data into custom reports and dashboards, Google Looker Studio combines hard data with complete personalisation to create a highly useful collaboration tool.
With the ability to connect with data sources such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Ads to name a few, Looker Studio pulls your data into one convenient place, ready to harness.
My Google Looker Studio Services
Communicating performance to stakeholders is necessary in any line of work. But we know not everybody has the time, resources, and sometimes the skillset to communicate value from data. That’s where I come in.
By collaborating with you, our experts painstakingly build unique dashboards and reports, blending multiple data sources to your specific requirements for data visualisation.
Delivering insight is the goal, but collecting the right data is the first step. By implementing a full measurement plan, analytics implementation, and dashboard management, you can be sure to collect exactly what you need, when you need it.
My first step is to understand your specific requirements as a business, enabling me to plot out what to measure. We then implement this through measuring different elements by Google Analytics, whether event tracking or conversion tracking for example, and consider any integrations such as Google Ads.
Manipulating how data is shown through content grouping is also considered, and ultimately, how best to communicate performance to stakeholders.
Google Looker Studio can pull data from a variety of sources. These include Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Sheets, Search Console, YouTube Analytics, We can also connect to third part apps like Facebook, Tiktok etc with the help of connectors.
The only difference between Google Looker Studio and Google Data Studio is the name! Google officially rebranded Data Studio to Looker Studio in the October of 2022.
- Data Visualization: Create clear, insightful charts and graphs for better data comprehension.
- Data Exploration: Easily delve into data to find patterns and answers to inform your strategy.
- Real-Time Data: Work with up-to-date information for timely decisions.
- Custom Dashboards: Build tailored dashboards to monitor key metrics and KPIs.
- Data Integration: Consolidate data from multiple sources for a comprehensive view.
- Collaboration: Share insights and collaborate with your team for better strategies.
- Predictive Analytics: Use predictive modeling for future trend analysis.
- Data Governance: Ensure data accuracy, security, and compliance.